Residence Hall La Estila
La Estila offers to the residents all what they need to surrender to the maximum in the years of University. La Estila provides to the residents all the services so they can make their best along the University years, solving accommodation problems as meals, laundry,… Specially because the study and fellowship among the residents help them to focus academically.
The professors and seniors that live in the Residence help newcomers with their experience and orientates them along the semesters through any problems or questions that come across.
Living at the Residence Hall
Is like living at home. Everything is provided to you in order to facilitate your studies. Moreover, many activities for your comprehensive development and for leisure time are also available including a personal attention and a nice environment, so you can do your best. Living at the Residence Hall supposes a continuous incentive for this important period in your life.
From its beginnings the La Estila has been firmly engaged with Galicia and with the development of the University of Santiago, of which is College Ascribed. Along all these years nearly 3.000 students have lived in La Estila. Healthcare, Law, Business, Science,… have been their goals, where they have become very well known professionals.
To conclude, La Estila possesses a long history and academic tradition. The high recognition the Residence Hall has is not what matters us the most, but the trust all the families lie in.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- The payment of the stay in the Residence Hall La Estila for all the academic course 2015-2016 will realise in 9 quotas of 815 € (VAT incl.).
- This amount will credit monthly (from September until May, both included).
- It offers to which wish it a weekly service of wash of clothes. The amount will be of 55 monthly € (VAT incl.).
- Once the direction of La Estila confirm the square will be necessary to realise a payment of 150 € in concept of confirmation of square.
La Estila Hall of Residence has a large amount of facilities to provide students during their stay.
Accommodation and food
- Individual Room with complete bathroom, wide cupboard and workzone.
- Full catered: breakfast, lunch and dinner (included weekends and holydays)
- Wide schedule of meals, compatible with the academic activity.
- Special menus for medical reasons, vegetarians, etc.
- Weekly laundry (personal clothes and sport clothes).
- Bedclothes, towels, etc.
- Daily cleaning of rooms and common areas.
- Doorman and telephone calls receiving service.
- Program of Academic Excellence «Leader 3».
- Personal program of advice in the study.
- Activities with extra-credits.
- Excellence scholarships program.
- Study rooms, and workroom with a tactile screen.
- Cultural and academic library with more than 3.000 volumes.
- Computer room (INTERNET).
- Auditorium (endowed of system home cinema 5.1).
Leisure and sports activities
- Shed sports center with locker room.
- Sports center with night lights.
- Tennis court and racquetball.
- Sport tournaments.
- Wide garden with barbeque zone.
- Mountain bikes.
- Music workshps (piano, drums, electric guitars, basses, etc.).
- Professional meetings and of current news.
- Cultural activities (cinema, career clubs, languages…).
- Conferences and congresses.
- Participation on solidarity projects
- Optimal material conditions.
- Traditions and events of the Residence Hall.
- Chapel and chaplaincy service.
Scholarship Excellence Program
For those who have achieved excellent grades in the previous year (high school, and selectivity) and also for those who do not have sufficient financial means, the Board of Governors of the College’s La Estila offers a Fellowship Program for Academic Excellence, which consists of discounts up to 40% in the monthly price.