Welcolme to La Estila
If you are thinking about making an international exchange in the University of Santiago de Compostela to extend your studies, La Estila is a great option for you to reside! Since its foundation it has had an international nature, thus in these previous years we have accommodate students from all over the world: Italy, Argentina , Japan, Mexico , Venezuela , Portugal, etc.
The Residence Hall is a perfect place to know the customs of Spain and to make friends with another students with different nationalities.
What La Estila can provide to you:
- A great environment. At La Estila you will find a great environment that will help to you in your studies and complete services (full board , laundry, sheets, towels, etc.) so you can learn and have the opportunity to study in one of the most reputable universities, with a wide history and tradition.
- Activities of prestige. You also can participate in activities organized by the Residence Hall during your stay in Santiago de Compostela. They are the best complement to academic training.
- Meet people. A climate of family life in the home, offering you the possibility of cultivate social relationships and meet new friends in Santiago de Compostela, in everyday life ,without wasting much time and distracting you from your studies.
- Face to Face. The personal contact with teachers and other professionals and protagonists of the culture of Santiago de Compostela who visit the residence each week or who usually collaborate with it.
- Enjoy. With maturity gained at 22 or 23 years old, cultural activities and colloquia with a professional guest are much more valued, even if you can`t participate in all of them.
- Hiking. Discover parts of Spain through the travels organized by the Residence Hall.
You can find more information about La Estila in your language clicking in the links placed in the right side of this page.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]